Friday, June 22, 2007

The end is almost there

Hi everyone,

I think this will be my last message... :(

Thursday is my last day at mc-creation.com and actually I don't really know how I feel. I loved working there and I'm going to miss a lot of people in the office but on the other hand, I'm looking forward to see my baby sister and the rest of my family. I have missed them a lot!

Still mc-creation.com was great and I feel bad that it is already over, it is a great company and I believe that it can become a wellknown and successful business. I really believe in them, especially with a manager like Christophe!! If anyone can make it happen ... it's him!!

I don't know if my colleagues read my blog but I will probably tell them personally as well: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! Those 3 months were amazing and I really hope that we can stay in touch. But I have a feeling that our paths might cross again :d

For everyone in Belgium, I will be home the 29th, I can't meet anyone on the 30th (my graduation) and the 1st (graduation + birthday party) but after that you can call me, but you know me ... I have missed you all (well not everyone :)) but the first week I would like to spend with my family

For everyone in London that knows me my email is melissa_motmans@hotmail.com and you can ask my mobile number if you want, I'm not going to put it on the internet of course :)

I really can't believe it is over (not a good feeling) :(

Big kiss to everyone and who knows, I might keep posting on this blog :)


Cheers,

Meli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.