Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Work and upcoming weekend

Hi everyone,

Sorry that it took me so long to update my blog, I know a lot of people read it frequently to see how I'm doing, so again sorry.

In London everything is still the same, which is good! I really love it here, so much (and now a lot of people are going to be mad) that I'm going to look for a job here. Don't stress yet, could be that I can't find anything.
At mc-creation everything is fine, I really love working there, it is amazing how much I'm learning, especially from Christophe (the founder and managing director) he is so good with words! The way he can write texts/emails ... not normal! And he's a very good manager as well. I could tell you more good things about him, but I don't know if he reads my blog, if he does, well I don't want to flatter him too much :d anyway I have been working on a new project and I really hope that we can make it happen! I'm even going to the gym several times a week thanks to Antoine. We will try to go out together for dinner next week (I hope) because in a month I'm probably leaving (if I can't find a job somewhere in London, otherwise I will stay in touch with them) and Antoine is leaving for France in July, so we have to enjoy the time we have together!

This weekend my parents are coming to London and I'm musst say I am thrilled, I have missed them so much especially my baby sister!! To bad my whole family isn't coming because I miss them all very much!

And if that wasn't good enough, Ferda is coming as well! So this weekend will be amazing, I will take a lot of pictures and next week I will put them online and tell you all about it at least the things I want to share with you all :d

Huggs and kisses to everyone!

Meli

No comments: