Wednesday, April 25, 2007

especially for Antoine

Hello,

Antoine especially for you, I will start writing in English, I'm not sure that I'm going to do this every time but I'll try.

A little summary of what I've written already about mc-creation. Well I love working there, my collegues are really nice (especially antoine of course :d).
The tasks are great, a did a lot of research the past couple of weeks, what isn't really a fun job, but it is important and hopefully they will be able to get new clients through this. And don't forget, research is also marketing :d
I told you already that I'm on the site of mc-creation and antoine was so nice to take the picture in the morning (I asked him of course :d)
So as you can hear, everything is going great here, but of course it couldn't be perfect. Yesterday I got home from work and there were a lot of ants in my bedroom (oui antoine, ce n'est pas une blague je pense c'est parce qu' on a parlé de ça l'autre jour! Et il y a aussi les fourmi avec des ailes, c'est vraiment mon cauchemar!! ) the people who know me well, know that I HATE insects! I told my roommate and normally he was getting something today, but he didn't, I got home and the same problem was facing me!! If he doesn't fix it by tomorrow I will call somebody who will and give him the bill! It is really a nightmare!!
So pray for me that those animals will disappear because I can't live like that!

So that was it for today, I'll try to write something during the weekend (but you know me, so ...)

Cheers,

Meli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!!
Don't worry Melissa, I am sure those bugs will be out of your place now it is like winter weather...

Did not know you did not like Research stuff (I really can understand it though), so unfortunatly, Christophe gave you more research to do today... poor you ;)

That's definitely great having you here @ mc-creation! You're doing a great job!

And hope we'll be able to go out a bit in London as well, cause it seems that you have many things to discover here before you leave!

xx

Meli said...

He didn't gave me research for today, he gave me research for the next 2 months :d

But it is not that bad, I learn a lot about websites this way and about other companies and it is not if I won't do anything else. It's more time filling for me :d

I might take you up on that, visiting stuff in london!! especially because you are leaving for France in July, we need to do things together!